Liberon Steel Wool
Price includes VAT
Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality steel to create crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free.
Liberon Steel Wool 100g is available in two grades, Ultra Fine 0000 and Fine 00.
Grade 0000: Polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces
- Use to cut back between coats of French Polishes, varnishes and oil finishes
- Use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium
- Use to cut back between coats of varnish or paint
- Use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking
Grade 00, 0 & 1: Light cleaning and surface preparation
- Use with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover to remove built-up wax polish, smoke and dirt on wood
- Use to clean, smooth and prepare wood or metal surfaces before re-polishing, waxing, varnishing or painting
- Use with a suitable solvent for light to medium cleaning of all metals
Grade 2, 3 & 4: Heavy cleaning and paint and varnish removal
- Use with Paint Stripper to remove softened French Polishes, varnishes, lacquers and paints from wood and metal surfaces
- Use to remove rust
If in doubt use a finer grade of Liberon Steel Wool
High quality steel wool is recommended for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes. 0000 Steel Wool is ideal for applying wax polishes.
Please note, always test products on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for compatibility and end results.
Precautions: To avoid cuts never tear steel wool, cut to size with scissors or shears and always protect your hands with gloves when handling.
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
FREE MONDAY TO FRIDAY DELIVERY
ON UK ORDERS OVER £60
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
£5 - UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
£10 - UK PRE 12 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
£10 - UK SATURDAY DELIVERY
(Only for orders that are processed on Friday)
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS
£15 - 2 DAY DELIVERY
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS
DPD / PARCELFORCE