Ronseal Ultimate Protection Decking Paint
Ronseal Ultimate Protection Decking Paint covers old, grey and tired decking. The paint rescues and fills small cracks whilst covering splintering wood and transforming your deck.
How To Use Ronseal Ultimate Protection Decking Paint
The weather will need to be dry throughout the process, so choose a day where no rain is expected and the temperature will remain above 10 degrees C.
To prepare, firstly scrub the deck with a stiff brush to remove any loose debris and dirt. Use a jet wash if possible or hose down thoroughly to remove all dirt - failure to do this will most likely reduce the adhesion of the paint. To achieve the best result use a Decking Cleaner and Reviver. Allow the deck to dry thoroughly.
Mix the paint thoroughly using a wide bladed implement and get right to the bottom of the tin. Apply generously by brush, allowing 4 hours between coats. After the second coat allow 48 hours before subjecting the deck to use.
We’ve written a blog about things to consider when laying a new deck, how to treat different types of decking and some best practices for when applying a finish. Check it out here.
- Ideal for old, grey and weathered wood decking
- Covers splinters, fills cracks and smooths rough wood
- 5 attractive colours available in 5 Litres
- 10 colours to choose from in 2.5 Litres
- Apply Ultimate Protection Paint onto cleaned decking for a complete transformation
Coats recommended : 2 coats
Dry time : 4-6 hours
Coverage : Up to 8-10m² per litre
Clean : Water
* All wood is different and comes in many types & we all apply products slightly differently. This calculator displays the manufacture's estimated recommendation on coverage & required coats.