Cuprinol UV Guard Decking Oil 5 Litres
Cuprinol UV Guard Decking Oil (previously known as Cuprinol Decking Oil and Protector) is a premium water based decking treatment.
It is designed to protect and enhance your decking by absorbing deep into the timber, replacing natural oils, whilst the coloured versions will revive tired and weathered decking with new, even colour.
The Natural Decking Oil is lightly tinted to give maximum UV protection.
How To Use Cuprinol UV Guard Decking Oil
To apply, shake well before and during the application process. Brush evenly in the direction of the grain and apply the second coat once the first has been absorbed. Do not allow puddles to form. Brushes can be cleaned in water.
For more information about how to use decking cleaners, how they remove treatments and are best to you use for preparation before applying decking oil, please check out our blog, Getting Your Decking Ready For Summer - Part 1: Clean and Revive.
We’ve written a blog about things to consider when laying a new deck, how to treat different types of decking and some best practices for when applying a finish. Check it out here.
Coats required: 2
Drying time: Up to 6 hours
Coverage: Up to 10m² per litre
Clean Tools: Water
Application : Brush
- Low VOC Decking Treatment
- Suitable for both Softwood and Hardwood Decks
- Easy to Brush or Spray apply
- Lightly tinted to give maximum UV protection
- Four Natural looking Colours to Choose from
* All wood is different and comes in many types & we all apply products slightly differently. This calculator displays the manufacture's estimated recommendation on coverage & required coats.